What are your wax melts & candles made of?
- For wax melts we use Rapeseed & Coconut wax and for our pillar & container candles we use soy wax. Both waxes are 100% natural. All wax and fragrance oil is vegan friendly and cruelty free. Our glitter is bio-degradeable.
How do I use wax melts?
- Simply break off a piece and pop in to your burner. Our wax melts can be used in both tealight burners and electric burners (most of them).
Sit back & enjoy the fragrance!
I have allergies. Will this affect me?
- All of our products come with full CLP information with the ingredients on the back of the product. There is also a 'CLP information' link in "Quick Links" where you will be able to see what's in them before you purchase. Safety Data Sheets are also available upon request.
How much fragrance is in the melts?
- We put the maximum amount allowed which is 10%. With some of the stronger scents we put 8% as it can be overwhelming.
How do I clean the wax out of my burner?
- There are a couple of ways to do this:
1. If you've already been burning a scent and are now finished with it, you can pop a couple of cotton balls in to soak up the liquid in the top of the dish. Wait for it to harder and put in the bin.
2. If you wish to change the scent over but the wax is hard in the burner, light a tealight, put in the burner and wait for around 20 seconds. The wax should be melted enough to slip right out and dispose of.
Where do I keep the wax?
- Store in a cool dry place. If kept out of heat, the wax melts will last up to 12 months.
How much is your delivery?
- Our delivery starts at £2.99 Royal Mail First Class.
How long will my order take?
- We work hard to ensure our orders are packed and posted withing 3-5 working days. If we are very busy, this may change to 5-7 working days. We will update the home page with our current timescales. Custom orders can take 7-10 working days before dispatch.